Partnering with students teams, we have published or are in the process of publishing teaching cases that deal with complex, real world problems faced in the power sector. These include:
Through William Davidson Institute Publishing:
- Renewable Energy at the National Aquarium, by Miranda-Blackney, T., Cui, Y., Santiago, A., Talbot, J., Johnson, J., WDI Publishing, case 1-430-451, 2016.
- Evading the Death Spiral: Minnesota’s Value of Solar Tariff, by Ryan, D., Bednar, D., Cecco, L., MV Reddy, P., Johnson, J., WDI Publishing, case 1-430-450, 2015.
Through Michigan Sustainability Cases:
- Green Mountain Power & Tesla Powerwall: Innovation within a Conservative Industry, by Kraus, A., Mashburn, B., Johnson, J., http://www.learnmsc.org/cases/tesla-powerwall#/, 2017.
- Breaking Up with the Utilities: Boulder’s Municipalization of Electricity, by Kunstman, B., Sanchez, J., Johnson, J., in development, 2016.
- A Radioactive Decision: Should DTE Energy Build Fermi III?, by Szczepanik, B., Cole, D., Neema, B., Taddei Arriola, P.D., Johnson, J., in development, 2016.
- Ohio Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard Freeze, by Golrokian, M., Ilayian, R., Johnson, J., in development, 2016.